Feel Amazing with More Hair
See our amazing results.
See why we are one of the leading Hair Transplant Clinics in Europe
Rated EXCELLENT by our Patients
But don’t just take our word see reviews below
Should you have a Hair Transplant?
For the “right person” the answer is definitely yes!
A hair transplant will be the most rewarding and best INVESTMENT you will ever make:
- It will dramatically improve the way you feel
- This will give you more confidence
- And improve your Quality of Life
Deciding whether or not to have a hair transplant is probably one of the the most important questions you will ever ask and the information below will help you to make the correct decision.
Over the past 10 years we have earned a reputation for achieving great results and happy patients. Part of this is due to “Patient Selection” ensuring we only recommend a hair transplant for those who are suitable for surgery. We would therefore like to share with you the process we have developed from listening and advising over 30,000 people on hair loss, to help you make the correct decision.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF I AM SUITABLE?
Attending a Free Telephone Video Assessment
Assessments are with a member of our clinical team who has had a transplant themselves and therefore fully understands how you are feeling. It’s a no obligation conversation.
WHICH CLINIC SHOULD I CHOOSE?
Once you have decided to have a transplant, the next decision is which clinic to choose?
Type “Hair Transplants” into Google and you will see lots of organisations offering this procedure. However the vast majority are NOT Registered Clinics. Many companies use “inexperienced Doctors” or in some cases “non medical personnel”.
To help you through the process of Choosing a Clinic, we recommend asking the following important questions to ensure you are PROTECTED and get a GREAT RESULT:
- Is it a CQC registered Government approved clinic?
- Are they registered with Cosmetic Surgery Redress Scheme?
- Is there a guarantee with the surgery?
- Is the surgery done in the UK?
- Does the clinic have medical indemnity insurance?
- How long have they been established?
- Do they employ experienced surgeons?
- Does the clinic use the latest advanced technology?