- About Us
- Hair Loss Solutions
- All About Hair Transplants
- Before and After
- Hair Loss News
- Contact Us
- Request a Free Consultation
- Online Assessment
- Find your location
- How Much Will It Cost?
We have taken the hard work out of looking for the top hair transplant surgeons. We have selected a group of nationally and internationally recognised experts in the field, with specialist interest in hair replacement surgery. All of our surgeons have impressive qualifications and considerable experience as hair transplant surgeons.
Our surgeons are all on the General Medical Council (GMC) and all have certificates of training in hair transplantation, with a wide range of specialities.
Click on the Surgeon’s pictures to see a more indepth profile of each surgeon.
2013 – FUE hair transplant training
2012 – Aesthetic Training including Botulinum Toxin, Dermal Fillers, Mesotherapy, Sclerotherapy, Obagi CPD accredited training (Harley Street Clinic)
2009 – Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (Brighton and Sussex Medical School)
Dr Kunnure is a certified doctor and a member of the British Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons. He is also a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS). Dr Kunnure has extensive experience while working with NHS for 16 years in various capacities. He has a keen interest in Hair transplantation, and he has done Hair Transplant Training in the US and regularly attends international conferences in the United States, Europe
and India. He has devised new aids to the instruments in Hair Transplantation and using them to improve the results. He has travelled across the globe to study and learn the latest developments and improve his skills. He has received performance recognition award while working for NHS for his dedication to his work and commitment to his patients.
After achieving Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in 1997, Mr Malkani had the opportunity to work in a range of specialties in Dublin, London, Sussex and Midlands including Trauma Surgery, General Surgery, in Plastic Surgery and Dermatology. Mr Malkani additionally achieved qualifications in General Practice in 2000 and is a practicing Surgeon and has been a registered part time GP since 2006.
Mr Malkani has practiced Facial Aesthetics, body sculpting and hair loss for several years. Because of his surgical qualifications, experience, skills and understanding of facial cosmetology he has mastered the most modern and advanced techniques and artistry in FUT (STRIP surgery) and FUE hair Surgery and has helped transform the lives of his male, female and transgender patients.
In 2008, Mr Malkani had the honour to be invited to lecture on The Art and Sciences of Hair Restoration surgery and Hair loss in the annual meeting of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors at The Royal College of Physicians in London. He has been featured by the national press and BBC. Mr Malkani has trained in the specialty of Hair Restoration Surgery in The United Kingdom, Italy and Asia. The British Association of Hair restoration Surgeons bestowed the responsibility of organising Educational activities to Mr Malkani for all UK surgeons.Addit ionally Mr Malkani is one of a handful Hair Surgeons who have acquired expertise in Individual Grafting Extraction (also called FUE)
Through his observation and experience over the years Mr Malkani realised that grafts obtained by FUE technique are different to those obtained by Strip technique in that FUE grafts tend to be more delicate and therefore they required much more careful handling whilst implanting them to improve the survival rate and ultimately to give better hair growth. He therefore has invented a unique technique to place the FUE grafts with conventional instruments, which is different to the conventional technique of placement of Strip grafts. There has been a marked improvement in results since the application of his specialist unique technique. Membership of professional bodies by Mr Malkani includes The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, The British association of Hair Restoration Surgery and The
British Association of Cosmetic Doctors and British Medical Association.
• MRCS (Member of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Feb06)
• MRCGP (Member of Royal College of General Practitioners, Nov 08)
• CCBST- Surgical Royal Colleges of Great Britain and Ireland (Certificate of Completion of Basic Surgical Training, Mar 06)
• Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine (UIME, Union Internationale de Medecin Esthetique, Poland and Polish Medical Council accredited 2006-08)
• Diploma in Dermatology (Glasgow. Mar 09)
• DFFP (Diploma in Fertility and Family Planning, Nov 08)
• MD (Medical Doctor, Jul 98) Gdansk, Poland.
Oct 92-Jul 98 Medical University of Gdansk, Poland.
Oct 06-Sep 08 Postgraduate School of Asthetic Medicine, Warsaw (UIME accredited)
COURSES AND COMPETENCIES:
• Hair transplant FUE hands on training Bombay India (Nov 2011)
• ISHRS Hair restoration hands on course (Alaska Oct 11)
• 4D Sculpt by Alfredo Hoyos in Columbia (June 11)
• Advanced aesthetic procedures using Botox, dermal fillers, carboxytherap,
mesotherapy and platelet rich plasma. (Dr Le Coz Paris, June 11)
• Advanced Body Sculpting Course Hi Def (Dr Hoyos, June, 11)
• Hair Transplant methods Georgia 6 weeks intensive course (Nov 09)
• Principles of liposurgery and fat grafting Birmingham Sept 10
• Orlando Hair Surgery Workshop (Dr Levitt, Nov 10)
• Hair Restoration Surgery FUE, FUSS (Mr Kolasinski PhD, July 10)
Register To Receive Information on:
– Payment plans from £75 per month
– Price guide to AFFORDABLE Transplants
– Guide to choosing the best Hair loss Treatment
If you’re interested in hair loss solutions and you would like to be kept informed of any promotions