Female Hair Loss UK
So what can be done? Society tells us that we should all aim to have a head full of flowing locks but unfortunately this isn’t always a given. If you are suffering from female hair loss UK then there are different options available to you to help.
We have listed below some suggestions to try;
- Speak to a professional for advice – Whether you see a hair loss specialist such as us at UK hair for female hair loss UK or your GP or dermatologist make sure you get proper advice sooner rather than later. There may be a simple explanation that could be causing the hair loss or it may be due to a medical condition but one thing is for sure, don’t guess be certain!
- Increase your Iron – Being deficient in Iron can contribute to female hair loss UK. This can be rectified by increasing iron in your diet by eating more green, leafy vegetables or there are many iron supplements available from chemists and health food establishments.
- Improve Diet – A healthy balanced diet is one of the best ways to ensure that female hair loss UK is not down to lack of nutrients from poorly managed diet.
- Hair Products – There are some quality hair products on the market they may help with female hair loss UK, these include thickening shampoos and conditioners and stimulants to encourage growth.
- Hair Replacement Treatments – This is our specialist area and we have helped numerous patients with female hair loss UK to overcome hair loss and restore their confidence.
Until now many of us thought hair transplants were only available for men. This could be due to the fact that there has not been much media coverage for female hair loss UK. This could be down to embarrassment or just lack of research into this. However, with the increase of female hair loss in the UK, now seems like a good time to get the options available out there to any sufferers. Please do be assured there is nothing to be embarrassed about, there are approximately 8 million sufferers of female hair loss UK reported at present and this is just those who have acknowledged the issue such as with their GP.
You can find out more in depth information relating to the different types of female hair loss UK here. Depending on the type of hair loss you are suffering from will determine the treatment UK Hair will recommend to you. The first step would be to book a consultation with one of the experts if you are suffering from female hair loss UK and see how we can help you. Click the link below to receive your free consultation.